Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Music Appreciation & Vocal Video Project

Hai...Hai...diam tak diam...it's been a month Scha tak update blog ni....Where should I start first ya?hmm...there were lots of activity that make me so busy with my life...ok...since..the previous post..Scha ada mentioned psal Mujhse Dosti Karoge..Finally we manage to produce one video clip which Staring us in the Mujhse Dosti Karoge Musical....Nak taknak..we have to dance and do recording...

Alhamdulillah...all went smoothly as we planned...and we already submit the video to madame...We choose Shah Alam Lake area as our location to do shooting...and there were 6 members of us in a group...Thanks to Naz Ahmad..Ainnur Fatehah Amran..Revathy..Kherisma Gupta and Misbahuddin cause make it success...









Kenangan terindah mse blja mmg takkan dpt Scha lupekan smpai hujung nyawa....Untuk tatapan semua and mungkin akn jd stu bhn memori utk d kongsi brsma...Scha attached few pics together with this post...I Love All of You Guys My Team Members...Thanks for making my life full of colours.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment