Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GLEE~ Flash Mob Dance MSU version

Date : 18th May 2011
Venue: World Map Square of MSU
Time : 12.00pm
Dancers: All Vocal & Music Appreciation Students
Event: UCS Open Day 2011







Flash Mob Dance_MSU
(our video)
Done with Bollywood dance...now we proceed to Flash Mob Dance MSU version...Such an interesting performance we had...less than week we practice the steps and finally...we make it successfully during UCS Open Day at MSU Shah Alam....

We started the performance with a few gimic...I enjoyed to be part of it...and the rest...you guys just enjoy the video that i attached here and some photos of us on that day... throughout this performance...I found out myself that I became more Confident...besides Enjoying myself with classmates and I got lots of new nice frenz...Heart all of you the dancers....We should proud to be who we are....

No comments:

Post a Comment